Thursday, May 17, 2012

How To Lose Stomach Fat.....


We all want flatter stomachs and there must be a million books that tell you how to do it.
Discover the hidden culprit behind the 'middle-age spread'--and the simple plan that's helped hundreds of women over 30 break the fat cycle!
It's an all-too-common problem once you hit thirty: Despite your best efforts, you just can't seem to lose the extra weight around your middle, and you look in the mirror wondering what month and year you lost your waistline. Medical research proves you're not alone--that the average American gains one to two pounds a year after age thirty--usually around the stomach. Not only does this excess belly fat make you look and feel bad, it's the most damaging kind of fat; a precursor to heart attacks and certain types of cancer.
Review:
I lost 9 pounds which was great but even better I lost 4 inches from my waist after 4 weeks on this program. (I lost 2 inches off my waist in the first 10 days!) It is AMAZING! I am never hungry, I have more energy than I have had for a long time, and I am finally sleeping a full fitful 8 hours. The program is simple to follow and based on what is possible to do. The positive approach differs greatly from other diets I have tried that focus on what not to do.




No comments:

Post a Comment