Saturday, May 19, 2012

Smoothies For You.....


I recently started looking into smoothies for my family. I have read a lot about smoothies but wasn't sure it was for us. I have always had a problem getting my famly to eat vegetables and was looking for a solution.

I did some serious research and found this wonderful book called "sensationalsmoothies".

According to the author smoothies will:

bulletHelp you lose weight more easily than before!
bulletReduce your cravings for sweets and other fatty foods. (No more cheating on a diet then feeling bad about it!)
bulletGive you better digestion. (No more constipation!)
bulletGive you your recommended fruit and vegetable requirements daily!     
bulletGive you the right vitamins and minerals. Plus the antioxidants from the fruit and vegetables will help you prevent major illnesses, like cancer.
bulletStabilize blood sugar and cholesterol levels.
bullet Improve your dental health!  and many, mnay more benefits.

 My family no longer hates vegetables. They drink their smoothies willingly! They actually ask for them now.

No comments:

Post a Comment