Saturday, May 19, 2012

Olive Garden's Salad Dressing Recipe.....


I followed this recipe and found it to be fantastic! It tasted just like what we get at The Olive Garden.
This got me wondering what other restaurant recipes I could find. Must admit it took me awhile but I found a wonderful site called "recipesecrets."

This book will teach you the Jealously Guarded Secrets behind the actual dishes from restaurants like The Cheesecake Factory, KFC, The Olive Garden, PF Chang's, Red Lobster and Chili's... (plus many others) and show you how to Easily Make Them At Home!

Reviews:
The Home Shopping Network said " With easy to follow steps, families can now enjoy those delicious meals they love most at a price they can actually afford."

New York Newsday said "If you've ever sat in a restaurant and thought, I wish I could make this home, here's a must buy..."

Click here to get your copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment